In his bestselling book Burn the Fat, Feed The Muscle natural bodybuilder Tom Venuto, a top personal trainer and well respected fat loss expert. has not just put out yet another weight loss book into a market that is already inundated with the latest fad diet and weight loss books. Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle is a FAT LOSS program, not a weight loss program. That’s not just a play on words, this is a very concept important to understand if you ever want to lose fat and keep it off permanently.
“Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle” is a 337 page fat burning success manual in e-book format, jam-packed cover to cover with all the fat destroying methods previously known by only a small handful of the worlds best fitness models and bodybuilders. This program contains all the information you’ ll ever need to help you shed body fat permanently without muscle loss and without using drugs or unnecessary supplements.
A lot of weight loss or fat burning programs out there hook you on the front end and then lead you on to purchase more of their products. That is not the case here. Tom is a very honest and straight forward guy. The program does not involve any wonder supplements; everything is straight out of the grocery store. Unlike some fat burning programs that are based solely on diet, Tom understands and teaches the value of the exercise nutrition combination.
Another reason why Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle is so much better is the attention to detail it pays to each and every element of successful fat loss. Burn The Fat totally dispels all of the myths and fallacies you may have heard or read on the subject of fat loss. By reading Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle you will learn everything that you need to know about fat loss and more.
Tom distinguishes clearly between weight loss and fat loss, and he shows exactly how to ensure that you lose fat without sacrificing muscle mass. In fact his powerful system enables you to build muscle at the same time as you lose fat.
Burn The Fat is NOT a fad diet or a fast weight loss diet. You will find no quick fixes in this program. It requires a lifestyle change, exercise, good nutrition and some patience. However, your rewards will be well worth it: You’ll keep all your muscle, lose nothing but pure fat, and never gain back the fat back again!
An important ratio in Burn The Fat is called the Fat to Muscle Ratio. Tom Venuto explains the principle on over 15 pages in chapter 3. Although the ratio is important most people will understand this rather quickly and 15 pages about this topic is a little over the top.
Burn the Fat is the first program to take the best of all the programs, compile the information into one exhaustively detailed resource, and throw away the junk and the hype – leaving a solid backbone of universal principles which apply to everyone. Then, instead of prescribing one generic program for everyone, this “baseline” program has room to be personalized – which is an absolute necessity for long-term success.
BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE lays it all out for you and will help you get started. The exercise recommendations are explained in detail in chapters 16 and 17, including sample workouts. BURN THE FAT is sipmly the most detailed, “one-stop” guide to fat burning nutrition you’ll ever find.
If you are ready to lose weight by using a state-of-the-art scientifically designed fat loss program that was developed by a world class natural bodybuilder, personal trainer and well respected fat loss expert, then Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle is for you.
Order Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle today and Receive 5 Bonus Books Valued at $408.75
Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Review – The Pros And Cons Of BFFM
By John Davenport
Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle is one of the most popular weight loss and muscle toning programs in the history of the Internet. It was created by natural bodybuilder and trainer, Tom Venuto, and has been used by tens of thousands of people from all over the world.
Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle, or BFFM for short, enjoys many positive reviews by past users and experts alike. However, no true Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Review will be complete without listing the pros and cons of this program.
Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Pros and Cons
1. Created by a true expert – There’s no doubt that Tom Venuto is an expert when it comes to diet and fitness. Just looking at his sculpted body is proof enough, and knowing that he did it all naturally means that he really knows his game.
2. Contains a lot of material – Burn the Fat is an ebook which contains close to 400 pages. It has all the information that you need to shed those pounds fast and increase muscle tone.
3. Provides excellent results – Too many people swear by this program for it not to work. And indeed, Burn The Fat Feed the Muscle does work. Of course, it can only teach you, and you have to apply what you learn, but it gives you everything you need.
4. Active support – You can contact Tom Venuto and his team and get active support for this program should you choose to use it.
1. Information overload – The Burn The Fat ebook actually contains too much material. It’s easy to fall prey to doing nothing until you finish with it. Don’t make that mistake. Apply what you learn as you go along. You could probably achieve your goals with half of the material this program provides.
2. A little scientific – Some of the information provided in this program will be a little too scientific for some people. It’s sound information, but most people don’t need to know anything else other than how to burn calories and tone up.
That being said, I think BFFM is an excellent program for you to use.
To read how you can start to lose as much as 9 lbs. in 11 days and keep it off, visit this webpage:
John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. To read more about fast weight loss, click here: Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Review.